The folowing recipes are practical
and easy to follow. Feel free to use your own cooking judgment to measure the
ingredients in both recipes:
Tomato-and-Egg Salad (Serves 4)
Small red tomatoes (other kinds can be added)
Salt and pepper
Permesan cheese (optional)
1. Boil eggs, gently cook, uncovered for 5 minutes. Remove and let them
2. Heat broiler. Shell eggs and cut lengthwise in half. Broil for one
and half minutes.
3. Slice tomatoes and arrange among four plates. Add eggs proportionally on
each plate. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle generously with olive
oil, fresh basil, and Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Adobo (Serves 4)
3 pounds chicken, up (Remove skin)
Apple cider vinegar or lemon
Bay leaf ( 1 or 2 )
1. Saute chicken in oil over medium heat until browned.
2. Remove chicken.
3. Add garlic and saute until brownish.
4. Return chicken to pan, and add vinegar, soy sauce, and a little bit of
water. Don't stir the chicken until vinegar boils and releases its pungent odor.
5. Add bay leaf and cover pan. As soon as it boils, put heat
immediately on low and simmer until chicken is cooked and tender, about 20-25 minutes.
(Serve with rice and pour sauce over)
Put all ingredients, except olive oil and water, in a pan. Boil and simmer
until chicken is tender, about 30 mins.